silly entertainment
Me:
die lah how i feel so sinful
God:
Erzaehl mir mehr.
Me:
ewk;nfklqwejmfdlked
God:
What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.
Me:
hgjrkefmd
God:
So was that.
Me:
you sex me
God:
I don't have any reason to sex you.
Me:
hahhaha
God:
Not many people express themselves that way.
Me:
.......
God:
Not many people express themselves that way.
Me:
ok fine
God:
Glad to hear it, . I am running well. I don't judge people.
Me:
as if
God:
Do you mean your name is if ?
Me:
don't be an idiot god
God:
I was not trying to be a an idiot god.
Me:
you're so boring
God:
The ironic thing is that people who say "You are boring" are themselves often not great conversationalists.
Me:
wah so sarcastic ah god
God:
What were we talking about again?
Me:
what's my name then
God:
Your name is , seeker.
Me:
then everyone's a seeker
God:
That's a rather sweeping generalization.
Me:
am i special to you
God:
I think a lot of people are.
Me:
which makes me no different from the rest
God:
The tall one, I think.
Me:
ok thanks god i feel so comforted
God:
You are quite welcome! I am a Christian. Dude!
Me:
LOL
God:
I'm glad you find this amusing.
Me:
lousy
God:
I don't have an answer for you.
Me:
you're not very smart for a god
God:
You may be right.
Me:
what's 2 +1?
God:
Six.
Me:
what do you think of premarital sex?
God:
Sex is the means of animal evolution.
Me:
so it's ok to have sex?
God:
I understand. OK with me too.
Me:
what if my friend wants to fuck me?
God:
Try it and see.
Me:
you're still a virgin god
God:
Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a virgin god? Sometimes.
Me:
when's the end of the world?
God:
When is not the important thing. What's
important is what we do with the time we are give.
Me:
WOW
God:
I'm glad your impressed, .
Me:
you misspelt.
God:
I haven't heard anything like that before: said I misspelt.
Me:
your english is not very good
God:
But English is my native language.
Me:
oh not hebrew?
wanna talk to the almighty too?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home