one of the better memes
My ex is someone who should and would always remain in the past.
Maybe I should go sleep soon.
I love how comforting/satisfying/orgasmic/uplifting food can be, all at once.
I don’t understand how some bastard of a jackass have the heart not to return a stolen hp after going through all of someone's most intimate, private contents.
I lose my things ALL THE TIME.
People say a lot of bull most of the time.
Love is capable of making you do the silliest, craziest things and feel that it's all bloody worth it. That's why people love it.
Somewhere, someone must be thinking i'm the most gorgeous person he/she has ever seen. -smirks-
“I will always love you” is overrated and matters only if the desired person is saying it.
Forever remains elusive for countless girls and too scary for most guys to handle.
I never want to be poor.
I think the current US President has a constant, constipated expression when delivering a speech and no one i asked can ever figure out why.
When I wake up in the morning morning's almost always gone.
My past was totally worth reliving.
I get annoyed when people go "huh?" and make me repeat twice or more.
Parties are for people who relish organising, post-party cleanups and still retain their sense of fun after.
My dog is never gonna be a poodle.
My cat would have really lovely eyes and be suitably aloof/affectionate when needed.
Kisses are the best when you're asleep and don't know it.
Tomorrow will be gone before you know it.
I really want a great body, cat, an oven, contact lenses, jamie oliver, lots and lots of money.
I have low tolerance for people who are pompous, slow, dull and uptight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home