long days and longer nights await
Four things/people that make me smile:
1. an unexpected kiss
2. mum and dad in relative peace and harmony
3. goof and his silly jokes
4. lil' jo
Four ways to win my heart:
1. make me the center of your universe, your queen
2. dazzle me with your specialty, whatever it is
3. always armed with a great joke/witty remark
4. believe in me and love me for all that i am
Four things I believe in:
1. hard work does not always pay off...
2. but it's the only choice we've got.
3. everyone has inherent gay tendencies
4. lindsay lohan and her love-hate affair with silicon implants
Four things I am afraid of:
1. COCKROACHES
2. having accomplished nothing my entire life
3. being near ppl with a bad case of BO
4. getting fat
Four things I do everyday:
1. think. way too much for my own good.
2. get mildly annoyed
3. make it a point to chat with mum and dad
4. people-watch
Four things/people I want to see now:
1. goof
2. poached salmon/steaming clamchowder
3. more money in my wallet/bank acc
4. exam questions for my modules this sem
Four people who should also do this:
1. alex
2. chin
3. joyce
4. nydia
Another four people who should also do this:
1. xian
2. ling
3. wen
4. sarahtan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home